Apr 2, 2009

Man I could use some of that: Sleep Dealer

Brain dead and tired, I decide to blog. How thoughtful of me. Could it be that I'm posting twice in the same week? Could things be really turning around for me? 

Yeah, I should've just stopped after brain dead and tired. That would've explained everything.

So what do I have in store for you today? An independent film! Interested? Care to know more? Than keep reading. It's called 'Sleep Dealer' and rather than tell you all about it, I'll simply put up the trailer and you can decide whether or not you'd like to see it. It comes out this April and I for one think it looks entertaining enough to go see. And hey! It won some sort of award, so that has to count for something right? I mean, crappy movies just aren't given awards right? 



No comments: