Oct 30, 2008

Home Video? No....House Movie? Yes!


I don't know if people still read anymore, but I do. In fact, I read a lot, but that's neither here nor there. I read this book a while ago called "House" by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker. Well, as it turns out, someone thought it was good enough to make a movie about. It was a good read, and if done right, it would actually be a thriller that might be worth seeing. 

Books in the Christian fiction genre tend to get destroyed when turned into movies however, and I really hope that isn't the case with this one, because I did enjoy the book, and hopefully the movie will be just as an enjoyable experience. 

The film is set to hit theaters on November 7th, and while it's not a movie I'm going to run out on opening night to see, you can bet that I will go see it before too long.

No comments: