Oct 29, 2008

Just in time for the Blizzards: Snow Patrol


Yesterday, the band from Northern Ireland put out their third studio LP. The band is Snow Patrol, and the CD was released in the U.S. yesterday. It's called "A Hundred Million Suns" and it was put out on the Polydor/A&M record label.

The bands previous albums have been good listens, and while I personally have not listened to the new Album, my guess is that it will be decent, just like their past CDs have been decent. They're one of those bands that is worth checking out, but they have not achieved "favorite" status, at least on my list. I will make a note (haha) of it to get the New CD and update this post with the verdict.

So if you haven't checked them out yet, it's about time you do. I would start with their first CD "Final Straw" and make a judgment from their. If you don't like that one, then chances are you probably won't like "Eyes Open" either.

No comments: