Nov 4, 2008

It truly is getting dark in the movie world:Twilight


Let's see. What horribly degrading thing can I say about this movie? Where to even start? Well let's start with the Good. It's a vampire movie. An ugly Vampire movie. Have you seen this kid? Certainly not what I want my Vampires looking like....(okay, you're right, I AM just jealous).

Anyway, as most of you who are or were at one point "hip" already know, it was based off a book by Stephenie Meyer, and has every girl under 17 wanting their boy friends to sink their teeth into the soft flesh of their necks, and generally bringing "kinky" to a whole new level. Wow. I can't go into Borders without some emo girl crying about how good this book is. Seriously, I bet some of them got so excited for this movie that they started throwing up during the previews.
Anyway, it's set to hit theaters on November 21st, and you know what? I'll probably go see it in the spirit of journalism just to see what all the hype is about.

Okay, so I didn't really say anything good about it. I'm an angry person. Grr.

UPDATE: Sadly, I am a fan of the twilight series. The Movie could have been better though.

No comments: