Nov 24, 2008

Somebody told me: The Killers New CD


Fan of the killers? So am I, which is why I'm pretty excited that they're CD day and Age came out today. Haven't had the chance to listen to it yet, but the time will be here soon seeing as it's downloading as I'm writing this. 

I've always been a fan of the killers. Not my favorite band, but always a band I could listen to and not get bored of. Both of their CDs thus far I've been able to listen to all the way through with doing much of the, "Ugh, SKIP!" going on. Even though "Sam's town" took me a little longer to get used to then "Hot Fuss" it still got up their on the favorites list, and I hope that "Day and Age" won't be all that different. According to Brandon Flowers (Lead singer and frontman of the band) says that this CD will be more like a "continuation of Sam's town." If that's true, then I think "Day and Age" and I are going to be great friends. 

UPDATE: Just started listening and I think I like where it's going. It's one of those things where you're more surprised than anything, and you're not quite sure if you like it or not yet. Although, the more it keeps playing, the more I think that I'm going to be a fan. I'll probably be listening to this and Dido's new CD all week. 

No comments: