Nov 17, 2008

Well it's about FREAKING TIME: The Dragonball Movie


No, you didn't read the entry wrong. There really is going to be a Dragonball movie, and as I typed that, I think my childhood just became fulfilled. The story is centered around Goku, and his journey to defeat that evil green bastard Piccolo.

Now granted, if you aren't an anime, Dragonball, or Dragonball Z fan, you probably aren't going to like this. But me, being all of those (and still no girlfriend to speak of!) I'm kinda leaning toward the "I want to see this" in me.

What else is there to say? A movie that will feature tons of cool explosions, flashes, bangs, and even cooler hair styles is about to hit a theater near you sometime in April 2009. And by sometime in April, I mean April 8th. Look for me on opening night! I will be the one throwing oranges at little children and telling them to pick 'em up and wish for a white president on the next election! Did I really just say that?

No comments: