Jan 12, 2009

Best of the best: A look back at the media of 2008


It is already 12 days into the brand new year. 12 days, and I'm still writing 08 at the end of everything, and I'll probably continue to do so until well into April. I'm one of those people who learn by repetition

Anyway, I thought I would throw together a list of my top five favorite movies, albums, and video games of the year 2008. Maybe you'll agree, maybe you won't. I would love to hear from you guys what your favorites were as well. 

MUSIC:

5. Fleet Foxes: Fleet Foxes
4. Coldplay: Viva La Vida or Death and All his Friends
3. Sigur Ros: Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
2: The Faint: Fasciinatiion 
1: Goldfrapp: Seventh Tree

MOVIES:

5: Yes Man
4: Twilight
3: Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
2: Iron Man
1: The Dark Knight

VIDEO GAMES:

5: Guitar Hero: World Tour 
4: Soul Calibur IV
3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
2: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
1: Fallout 3

No comments: