Sep 17, 2009

My cereal is dead: Dexter Season 4


If you're not already an obsessed Dexter fan, than I suppose it's time you run out to Blockbuster and rent the first three seasons so you can get caught up for season four. If you're already a Dexter fan, that it is without a doubt you know that the fourth season starts in just over a week on Sunday September 27th on Showtime.

Personally, I thought the ending to the last season was a little weak, but as a whole, I enjoyed it very much. Well-written, as all the seasons have been, I have no doubt that the fourth season will be even better and more exciting than all the other seasons thus far. I'm still really mad Doakes is gone, though. I don't know if I can forgive Showtime for that one. Oh well.

Here is a preview of Season four, and as you can see, it looks like it'll be quite the ride. I can't wait.

No comments: